Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Phantom here, Happy Thanksgiving!... Although, I was a little disappointed this morning. I stayed awake all night waiting for a turkey to slide down the chimney and nothing. Then, Floyd clued me in..."Wrong Holiday kid."

Sorry for not writing earlier, but Ive been very busy going to all kinds of places to help me learn to be a "GREAT GUIDE DOG!"

Today we went to the matinee showing of the Changeling. I peeked between the chairs a couple times, but decided a nap would be more beneficial to me. Yes, I was good, I didn't even eat any popcorn off the floor! Again, Floyd clued me in, "Avoid matinees. The floors are always too clean, grasshopper." Maybe that's what helped me be good!


This is Coral.

She's a real working Guide Dog! She's staying with us for a few days, while her owner is in the hospital. Coral is telling me all about being a good Guide Dog. We do get to play a little too, but I am learning a lot from her.

After the movie, we came home and Coral and I got to go for a nice walk.


This is a close up picture of my friend Coral, Mom says she has a very expressive face. I'm not sure what that is but hope I have one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment