Monday, December 8, 2008

If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It.

Hi Phantom here.


Today was one of the biggest days of my life! No I did not spend the day at the park, or go to a movie, or go for a long walk!
I spent the day at the Vet clinic!!!
This is Erin , Lee ,and Jenna , they're
putting a IV in my front leg so I can get fixed.


I think they put something in the water!
I feel funny.
I look a little funny too.

I had to have a baby tooth pulled.
My Daddy has been trying to twist it out, but it wouldn't budge.

This is Dr. Boggs, getting ready for surgery...Surgery? Just for a tooth?
You can't see me but I am the one under the covers ready to get neutered...
neutered?...
NEUTERED???

How embarrassing...Naked pictures on my blog.
This is one of the xrays of my great hips!!
Now I think you've seen the worst day of my life.
Tomorrow will be better ! I get to sleep in and take it easy for a few days. I deserve it!

Note to self: If anyone mentions fixing again, run. I believe, if ain't broke, don't fix it."

Love
Phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment