Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Week



Hi, Phantom here, this is my sister Melissa and me. I know we don't look alike...she is taller. Last Friday, I went with her to work, and everyone thought I was a very good puppy.




This is Melissa's office. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy it because she made me work all day!
We even went to a meeting and I slept through it...OK, so she gave me one break.




This is another brother, Oliver. He's in big dog school. He had eye surgery and came to stay with us for two weeks. In this shot, he and I are hanging out and taking it easy...Something I don't get to do often.




You'll never guess where we went on Sunday?

Wow, you're pretty smart. Sea World! Yea !!




We got to go in the back and see the Walrus and Seals up close. Thanks to Mongo aka Steve and Scott! Up close they are actually kind of cute...really, really bad breath...but cute.




These guys are really cute. I like them even better up close, and I think they liked me too!




This is Melissa and me looking at the seals...

Take my word, there are seals in there somewhere.




Oh, here is one now begging for food...How degrading.

Besides, Mom only had dog treats and there all for me! Give me one...give me one...pleeeease give me one.




After the Shamu show, we were asked if we wanted to meet the Killer Whales up close.

Sea World likes for their animals get to see other kinds of animals, so this was good for all of us.




Wow these guys are really big...but killers? They look like a bunch of pussy cats on the other side of that 10" thick bullet proof/killer whale proof glass.




Wow, this has been a long day. In this shot, I am dreaming sweet...I mean thinking deeply about all the neat animals I got to see today.




Before we left, we got to see the Dolphins. They made funny squeaky noises at us.

It was a lot of fun to watch them begging for fish...although very undignified.

Oh yah Mom, what about that treat? Please...Pleeeease...Just one more?

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS!!! what GREAT shots!!!!!

    thanks for the update!! Hi Phantom!!

    tummy rubs to all!

    ReplyDelete