Saturday, January 30, 2010

Groovy Dog

Wow, two blogs from me in just a matter of days! You must really have been good boys and girls this week!

I wanted to tell you about this awesome yoga studio I get to visit every week with my sister Melissa. It's called Yogagroove. Melissa does HOT yoga there, so I'm not allowed to participate. No fair, right? But let me tell you, it's 105 degrees inside the room so I don't mind too much.


The owner of Yogagroove is a really cool guy named Cosmo. He loves dogs and has a beautiful...err, nice yellow lab named Cashew. Cosmo lets me come to the studio because I'm a dog, not just because I'm a guide dog in training! But he's very supportive of Guide Dogs of Texas. Look at the cool yellow lab bank that's at the check-in desk! Wait, how come it's yellow?

This is Cashew and I after playing around the studio for a few hours. Boy was I tired!


This is Bikram himself! He's the one that created the crazy hot yoga!


This is my friend Luna. She's another black lab that gets to hang out at Yogagroove, just like me! I keep saying that Cosmo should rename the studio to "The Lab Lab" but nobody listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment